Saturday 17 January 2015

I had to cancel my holiday but Holidaysafe travel insurance won’t pay

A relative of my travelling companion died so we both had to call off the trip – and I am £999 out of pocket

In September, I was due to go on holiday with a friend. A week before we were supposed to travel, her brother died suddenly of a heart attack. She obviously cancelled. I also cancelled and was extremely surprised when my insurance company, Holidaysafe, refused my claim. They took so long to reply, I had to ring them. This has left me £999 out of pocket.

Is it usual for a travel claim to be refused in these circumstances? OS, Bristol

Continue reading...

van insurance cover commercial van insurance comparison short term van insurance cover discount van insurance no deposit van insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.