Friday 18 October 2013

Mark Is My Hero

I have gone through a terrible nightmare trying to keep up insurance for my daughter who had a dui (due to  prescribed new meds for her bipolar disease)  and I have to tell you how much Mark C. (Serenity Insurance) has done for us.

From the first words, he was so assuring and kind , so compassionate about what I was going through. He gave me hope when NO other company rep has done.  He immediately made me feel better, and proceded to get us the right coverage at a price we actually could afford.  He went way beyond the norm for us, and was comforting and helpful with each step of the way.

He is unusual, and special, and has become my hero . I will direct anyone and everyone to him if they need help with insurance in the future. I’ve never experienced such accuracy and proficiency before.

Thank you for your time. I hope you acknowledge this , and tell Mark how much he is appreciated!

Yours Truly,
Susan

West Palm Beach, FL

 

 

 

 

car and van insurance combined van insurance for convicted drivers refrigerated van insurance cheap 1 day van insurance compare cheap van insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.