Monday 7 October 2013

Karen Went Above and Beyond the Call of Duty

Good afternoon,

My name is Todd and I just wanted to write you to tell you about my positive customer experience with your organization, and with Karen Sills specifically.  I first contacted Serenity around Veteran’s Day and Karen happened to receive my call.  I am just now getting my license back after several previous indiscretions and I was trying to understand the insurance possibilities for my situation.  I was interested in buying a luxury vehicle, but I didn’t want to commit to that if insurance would not be available or would be too costly.  Karen took my information and assured me that I should be able to find coverage.  Karen seemed pleasant so I asked if I could ask for her directly when I actually purchased a vehicle.

I believe I called Karen once or twice more with various questions and each time Karen was more than willing to help.  Finally a week from this past Tuesday I find myself at the BMW dealership and the salesman wouldn’t move forward with the paperwork until I provided him with proof of insurance.  I had saved Karen’s number in my phone for just this situation and gave her a call.  Karen was able to located decent coverage but offered to do a little more research to see if she could do better since she knew my sales deal would take a while.  When she called back not only had she saved me money but she stated that the coverage was also much better.

I realize I am getting a little long winded here, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciated Karen’s efforts in helping me through this process.  I feel that she did her job extremely well, and probably went above and beyond the call of duty as well.  In my opinion, you have a valuable asset in Karen and I wanted to share my experience.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Have a great afternoon!

Regards,

Todd in FL

 

car van insurance monthly van insurance pay as you go van insurance fleet van insurance van insurance quotes uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.