Wednesday 13 May 2015

Car insurance claim with LV takes a tortuous route

My mechanic crashed my car I am still waiting for his insurance company to settle the claim

A mechanic from my local garage was driving my car to his premises when he skidded on ice and collided with another vehicle. There was considerable damage to both cars and the mechanic reported the incident to his insurers, LV. He was, in fact, put through to accident management company ClaimCare.

ClaimCare appointed another firm, The Car Repair Network, who told my mechanic to take my car to an appointed garage for inspection. The garage owner had received only vague details about the claim from the insurer so I called LV and discovered that, although it had a record of the incident, it had few details and no idea of who I was.

Continue reading...

Click here now.. Why you need new quotes Read on to find out more.. Related content.. Similar articles..

Read more.. Related posts.. Similar posts.. More sites on related content.. Click here for more..

Click here now.. Why you need new quotes Read on to find out more.. Related content.. Similar articles..

How to get cheap van insurance quotes Read more here.. Where to get cheap quotes Check out more... When to obtain new quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.