Sunday 28 December 2014

When it comes to insurance, loyalty only pays the provider

I auto renew with Tesco but after going on to a comparison site I found an £83 cheaper quote ... from Tesco

I know Tesco is suffering financial hardship, but I didn’t realise it would try to get a little bit extra out of me!

I have had my car insurance with the firm for the past 10 years (with no claims) and let it renew the policy every year. However, this September, when I had a renewal notice at £281.09, I thought I would look on the GoCompare price comparison website. The cheapest quote was £198.56 for all the same risks and benefits – and it was offered by Tesco!

Continue reading...

comparison van insurance hire and reward van insurance cheapest commercial van insurance van insurance comparison sites cvd van insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.