Saturday 29 November 2014

A Pleasant Experience in a Difficult Situation

 I recently purchased a policy with the help of Karen. I was under close time restraints and it was extremely important that I handle things quickly as the State of NH required I acquire an SR-22. Karen handled things excellently and was a huge help. I was having phone issues and had to do all communication through email. Karen responded quickly and repeatedly, answering every question and concern I had. A majority of the time she helped me was over the weekend as well. Throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday she stayed in contact with me and helped to overcome several difficulties. This left me with a very pleasant experience despite a very difficult situation. I cannot express how much I appreciate(d) that. I have worked in customer service and understand how directly this reflects upon your company to a potential customer. I certainly intend on spreading word of mouth regarding my positive experience.  I requested Karen direct me to a survey or to someone that I could inform of the huge help she provided; to which she responded giving me your email address.  Thank you for your time. -Mike in New Hampshire    

The post A Pleasant Experience in a Difficult Situation appeared first on SR22 Insurance.

van insurance companies one day van insurance van insurance groups ice cream van insurance cheap van insurance for young drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.