Tuesday 16 September 2014

Elisha Helped Me Through a Hard Time

I would like to send my sincerest appreciation to your employee Elisha. During this hard time with the passing of my mother, I found myself overwhelmed with financial issues. Elisha assisted me in obtaining a new policy and I have never been so relieved to hear how easy this was going to be at this difficult time in my life.

I cannot express how helpful , cordial, and sympathetic she was, not to mention professional! Please accept my gratitude for a positive and pleasant experience with your agent Elisha Davis.

Thank you,
Lauren in Clovis, CA

Similar posts.. More sites on related content.. Click here for more.. How to get cheap van insurance quotes Read more here..

bedford van insurance compare van insurance prices cheap courier van insurance van insurance groups list white van insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.