Sunday 18 August 2013

Sally Put Her Personal Life on Hold to Help Me

I’ve been a customer with you all for quite some time and I recently had an issue with my policy and your customer service representative Sally helped me out for several hours.  She put her personal life on hold, stayed late, had to reschedule her fingernail appointment, and did everything to just be there for me to give me a hand.  I think that’s way above and beyond typical customer service and I think she’s an absolutely awesome customer service lady and I wanted to give credit where credit is due.  I think Sally is awesome and I couldn’t ever ask for a better customer service representative.  Thank you all so much. 

-Lane in VA

How to get cheap van insurance quotes Read more here.. Where to get cheap quotes Check out more... When to obtain new quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.