Tuesday 29 January 2013

Outstanding Service in Texas

I am writing to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for the professional service provided to me today by Karen. She was patient, personable and proficient in solving a problem for me with regard to car insurance for my daughter. I must say that this was not the first agency we had contacted, but I am pleased to advise that it was the last. I did experience a wide range of responses from other companies, but Karen’s assistance was outstanding! We reviewed the information, she developed quotes, helped me evaluate the different options and we then closed the deal.

For some background, I have been involved in commercial insurance for close to 30 years as a senior executive with one of the largest brokerage firms in the world. I know how critical service is, and how attitude is apparent over the phone. My clients expect a lot of service from me and I can tell you that I appreciate excellent service. That is why I am taking the time to make a statement as to the wonder...

young drivers van insurance 6 month van insurance one week van insurance short van insurance mobile catering van insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.